Friday 22 May 2015

TRIP TO EDINBURGH






I think Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities of Scotland. There you can find a lot of famous monuments, like Walter Scott monument. If you go there, you should visit the Old Town, I think it is the best place in Edinburgh and here you can find many souvenirs.The worst thing is the weather, I think the best season to go is summer.
Cristina Ocejo Arce 1ºBachilleraro A

                                               






Last month we went to Edinburgh for three days and we slept in a youth hostel.
At the beginning it was so strange to sleep in a kind of church because it also smelt like a church to me. Anyway, although our room was so little I enjoyed the youth hostel.
We visited places such as Edinburgh Castle, Walter Scott Monument,the Old town and so on under the rain,the sun and the snow without forgetting the cold. We also did a "scary" Ghost Tour that taught us about things that had taken place in Edinburgh.
It was the first time I went abroad on my own and it was such a nice experience.
The thing I enjoyed the most was being with my friends while I had a good time taking photos and seeing the differences between my country and Edinburgh.
The thing I didn't like was the plane because I'm so afraid of flying and I only take a plane if I really need it.
I hope we come back another time.
Andrea Madrazo Lavín 1º Bachillerato C



                                       
                      

I have discovered that Edinburgh is a very cold city but I think it's wonderful. We have visited many monuments on this trip and some of my favourites are the Walter Scott Monument and the Edinburgh Castle. We have also done a great ghost tour in which a girl told us scary stories. At first, I thought that the hostel was going to be horrible but when we arrived there I completely changed my opinion. It was beautiful because it looked like a church but its walls were painted with different colours and the people there were very friendly with us. In short, it was a magnific trip and I have really enjoyed it so I will come back if I have another chance.
Alba Pacho Sánchez 1º Bachillerato C



                                                
 

 
I enjoyed the trip a lot because I think that Edinburgh is a really nice city. We saw many important monuments and museums. I also really liked the people in there. Unfortunately, the weather was against us because it was very very cold.
Deva Márquez Calderón. 1ºBachillerato C


                                               
 


At the end of March we went to Edinburgh. The city is divided in the New Town and the Old Town by the castle of Edinburgh and we saw how different was at those years and nowadays.The weather was always cold and another problem was that the shops closed very early. But I enjoyed a lot because people were friendly and polite and we met a lot of people from Spain.
Natalia Cabarga Bravo, 1ºBachillerato A




No comments:

Post a Comment